Yesterday I helped a friend of mine in developing the new style of his blog. I used Adobe’s Kuler to find out some nice colour combinations. Further I drew the logo in Inkscape. Below is a short description in how I drew the logo:
- I used the text tool to add the “dammIT” text
- After this I converted the text into an object
- In the node-select-mode I made the “T” as high as the top of the “d”.
- I moved the top-left part of the “T” to the left
- Added a white rounded corner background.
- Exported it as a PNG and send it over to Michiel, who added his winter picture.
- The result: